Wednesday, September 17, 2014

All day I dream about dresses

I'm not the most sporty gal, but an easy to wear dress always sounds good - like this one from recent London Fashion Week pics (Day 4).




Although it's not listed on the adidas site, I did find these other (albeit less colorful) versions below.

I'm a sucker for animal prints, like the zebra on this sweatshirt dress.

sweatshirt dress $56


This is a looser shape, as in the LFW photo. Too bad it's not listed in more colors!

shirtdress, $30


____________________   More Sporty Dresses   ____________________

Bold and pleated.

Asos, sporty sleeveless dress in neon orange


This dress from Mango has a cute keyhole closure in the back.

Mango, monochrome dress


And this one is probably my favorite - check out that glimmer!

Topshop lurex sports t dress 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to the Top