Sunday, September 14, 2014

Altuzarra for Target

Today is the release of the Altuzarra collection for Target. Hooraaayyyy! I had been keeping an eye on my calendar, so that I made sure to get there in time to take a look at some of the items in person.



 I need another pair of shoes like I need a hole in my head, but here we are.

ankle boot

 They have a witch bootie vibe, right?





READER BEWARE! Last night was rough. And these photos were taken early. I rolled out of bed for the thrill of the hunt (#iwokeuplikethis for real). 

I love this dress, it's very flattering. It's not as shiny in person as it is in the Target photos.

floral maxi dress

 I plan to wear this to go to my friends' December wedding.

look at my Angelina leg :P


There is another dress that is very similar, but a knee length style, in dark purple with an orchid print. Unfortunately, I think that the sleeves were sewn on goofy! The arm-holes gape underneath, and were very small across the shoulders. The neckline is also a bit large across my bust. But maybe it's just me.

orchid print dress



 I didn't think I would like this shirt, but the sleeves are just a little poufy - and I love that! I have broad shoulders but I like to emphasize them. There is also a nice cuff on the sleeves. Very nice!

python blouse



This is a good way to cheat at layering, much in the style of Mary Orton at TheClassyCubicle. I like having a waistline, so will probably belt it with a chunky cardigan.

striped sleeveless dress







No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to the Top