Thursday, September 11, 2014

Homewares for the Madhouse

So sad and so true. Doormat


Perhaps you're interested in a porthole to Tahiti...

palm trees decal
Jeeves! Bring me another dark and stormy! I want one for my office (both porthole and cocktail, please).


This blanket was designed by a Chippewa-Cree artist and depicts the Milky Way Galaxy. Very beautiful.

Chief's Road blanket, Pendleton, by Jesse Henderson


Maybe these serving spoons would encourage me to include more salad in my life.

Nah.

Very cool serving spoons, kate spade saturday


I always need a new cutting board.

Bamboo cutting board


Live the 007 lifestyle with your very own bulldog.

British Bulldog, by Royal Doulton


PREPARE THYSELF! Oktoberfest approacheth. One liter of beer isn't as much as you think. But it's heavy! Just ask this guy.

1 liter Paulaner glass stein


No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to the Top