Friday, September 12, 2014

NYFW: Frocks for dog walks

Recap - lots of blue! Teal, cobalt, navy are all over the place. I never met anyone who didn't look good in blue, so this is a good thing. The following are some selections from the RTW shows.


I love these shoes, and will stalk them online. (+Tag!)

reed krackoff


I'm not into "window pane" but I would wear this top.

proenza schouler


Clover Canyon has some of the coolest prints I've ever seen.

clover canyon

Lots of skinny belts at CK. But you know what would look good with this dress? Some HAIR!

calvin klein


The models for wedding themed Betsey Johnson show all wore giant sparkling "PRENUP" necklaces. That thing would give me a neck ache.

betsey johnson

Elizabeth and James is most appealing to me, since I would actually wear it all.

elizabeth and james

Peep holes and interesting proportions abound at Marc Jacobs.

marc jacobs


"Woof Woof woof!"
Clove approves.

1 comment:

  1. God, I love Shotpagr. This button just saved me few hundards... shoptagr.com

    ReplyDelete

Back to the Top