Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Party in my Makeup Bag


with enough coffee, anything is possible.


I am a no-nonsense makeup gal. I don't wear much, and if it doesn't work - I trash it. But these few are definitely worth note.

1, Bare Minerals SPF 15 compact in translucent - evens tone (just a little!), and adds SPF when I need it.
2. IT cosmetics hello light creme illuminator - I use on my eyelids to look well rested.
3. Chapstick in spearmint - millions of uses, and smells great :)
4. Chanel rouge coco shine in mutine (#90) - my go-to nude lip. Natural but better.
5. NARS semi-matte lipstick in schiap - this color is not for the faint of heart! It stays on forever.
6. Tarte lip stain in lust - I <3 a red lip, and this is super moisturizing and easy to apply.
7. Ayers body butter in midnight tango - rich and balmy, with a strong scent that I love.



1 comment:

  1. Great post!
    Check out my blog in return and don't hesitate to post some comments!
    www.hersatisfashion.com ♡

    ReplyDelete

Back to the Top