Wednesday, October 8, 2014

MVP (most valuable pocketbook)

Who has a lot of stuff to carry around and a sore shoulder from carrying a giant bag? 

This girl!


My bag isn't this heavy, but still...

So, I pulled out my favorite cross body bag, only to find that it was in ragged shape after years of (ab)use. I'm going to the mountains this weekend, and so I am trying to find something that fits the bill, last minute. Good luck, right?

I generally stick to TJ Maxx for small and inexpensive bags, but I haven't seen anything that caught my eye in the store. But it seems the website has a much wider selection (note to self).

My very loose parameters are:

1. No heavy chain straps
2. zip-top, so I don't lose any stuff by accident
3. built to last (not wasting my money)

Here are some cool bags that I have come across (heavy on the marc by marc jacobs... they are just such great bags!) :

alice + olivia

deux lux


iiibeca


milly


marc by marc jacobs


marc by marc jacobs


marc by marc jacobs


rebecca minkoff


time's arrow


american eagle



No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to the Top