Friday, October 17, 2014

Quick Stitch Fix

Today's Advice:

The Clock is Ticking!

The Persistence of Memory, Dali


Let us not WASTETH 
our precious time!

So... I shall




This week, I signed up for Stitch Fix, an styling service that send you clothing based on your style profile. As I spend a lot of time hunting, and not a lot of time finding items that I like - I think this will work for me. I think I will be more inclined to try new things when this package arrives on my doorstep.


And now for some FAQs.


Who - StitchFix is "Your partner in personal style."

What - "Our professional stylists will pick out items they think you’ll love —sometimes a little out of your comfort zone, but that’s part of the fun." Online stylists review your style profile and send you a box (5 items) of clothes and accessories for you to try. If you like it, keep it. If not, send it back.

When - Boxes of items arrive automatically from every 2-3 weeks, or monthly. You pick.

Where - StichFix. Log in and create your style profile. You can also leave a note for your stylist if there's something you're really looking for.

How (much) - There is a $20 styling fee, which may be applied to the items you purchase. Plus, the cost of your items. If you keep none of your items, you will be charged $20. If you keep all 5 items you get a 25% discount. Your style profile asks you how much you *ideally* would like to pay for different items like jewelry, scarves, pants, etc...


My first box will arrive on November 22 (a little over a month from when I first registered), and I am curious to see how well things will fit. My style profile lists my sizes, but my measurements are not included. On their website, it says they partner with over 200 brands like Collective Concepts, Kut From The Kloth, Daniel Rainn, Kensie, L.A. Made, Sanctuary, Mystree or Tart. And of course, I wonder what sort of things my stylist will pick?







No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to the Top