Friday, November 14, 2014

Outer Space

I want this hairspray just because it looks awesome.


To infinity, and Beyond! outer space hairspray

I might also recommend:


This stuff magically repels dirt and cuts down on the time to blow dry your hair. If you don't mind the $$ this styling cream is truly epic.

Living proof, no frizz styling cream

It's hard to go wrong with a great formula that gives texture and keeps my shorter hair out of my face.

L'oreal, Elnett hairspray

This is the best dry shampoo I have tried, mostly because it's not terribly expensive, applies evenly, and doesn't have an awful smell.

Not your mother's, dry shampoo

And finally, a treatment that gives me great hair days for the next few. It has the consistency of thick mayonnaise (so it stays put on your hair), a pleasant smell, and works wonders especially during the winter months when my hair gets uber dry.


Biolage by Matrix, conditioning balm



No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to the Top