Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Polar Vortex Strikes Back

Holy cow it's cold. It dropped to about 28 F the other night. My poor plants are goners.


curse the polar vortex! 

Give me a good animation any day:


 the weather channel


Today, in my battle to defeat the evil forces of the polar vortex, I am drinking lots of coffee and wearing one of my warmest sweaters -


vince, abstract wool blend sweater


a boxy-ish, wool and cashmere blend. It is super soft; I've been wearing it all day, and no itchiness has ensued. I really like the boatneck, and the knit is very fine. I have average length arms, and the sleeves fit me well, and hit the top of my thumb joint - whereas the sleeves in the stock photo look too long (for my taste). I bought the size M, and am very pleased with it. Check it out here or here (it's on sale, 60% off!). It comes in light gray (shown), or dark gray. If you're a tunic person - there is also an abstract tunic in navy blue.




FYI, my favorite lipstick makes me feel a little more colorful in the cold darkness of 5 pm. 
BOO WINTER!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to the Top