Friday, February 20, 2015

Kindle Books

I recently read Fluency by Jennifer Foehner Wells, and you should too.

Space. Giant slug aliens. Guys with Beards. 
check, check, and check.


http://www.amazon.com/Fluency-Jennifer-Foehner-Wells/dp/0990479811



To read this gem for $0.00, I signed up for a free trial of Kindle Unlimited. It's also available for purchase for the low low price of $4.99.

FYI: Kindle Unlimited is $10 a month service, where you can read any of the 700,000 titles (on your kindle). There are also many audiobooks to choose from. I read a lot, but I'm not sure that I am ready to pay Amazon $218.88 per year (we already pay $99/yr for Amazon prime).

Viva Raleigh North Regional Library!


*I don't get any kickbacks, this is a genuine review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to the Top