Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Kondo-ing it up

I recently read Marie Kondo's book about de-cluttering your life. Even if you don't have any clutter (or don't care if you do) - I recommend this book as it's entertaining regardless.


Get it on your kindle to reduce clutter!


On that note, I am shopping my closet before i head out to make any purchases. I need to avoid accidentally buying multiples of things I like! It's tougher than you think.

Take, for example, these pants:


$24.99 from TJ Maxx
(these are similar)


I really like a black and white graphic/print. And, these pants are well made and fit great (even for <$25!). My mission is to wear them this summer and into the colder months ahead.

I wear them now:







pants, tj maxx
sandals, sam & libby for target
necklace, simply vera for kohl's

And I plan to wear them later:









3 comments:

  1. I like how you built these looks. But I have to admit, the vest is my favorite piece. Great job styling.

    www.stylegonerogue.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should read that book too. Love the way you styled the pants! Would love to see you wear them too :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post and they way you style things :)

    Layla xx

    http://www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Back to the Top