Monday, August 24, 2015

Rooster Sauce

I have developed a long term relationship with Sriracha sauce*, and seem to sneak it into all of the dishes that I prepare at home. Imagine my delight when I saw this at the store:

 

 

Sriracha Stout Beer!

 

 

The beer bottle even looks like the sauce packaging! I am thinking to myself - "Self, I think this is somehow better than putting sriracha sauce directly into my guinness...."

 

*Sriracha Sauce: an average review of 5 stars (out of 5 stars) from 546 people on Amazon. You need to try this stuff. As for the beer, I need more time to consider this purchase - probably until the weather gets cooler.

 

? Did you know ?

North Carolina does not allow alcohol sales between 2am and 7am Monday through Saturday or before noon on Sundays.

Several of North Carolina's 100 counties are considered "dry". However, individual towns may pass ordinances that allow alcohol sales within the municipal limits even if the county itself is dry. (Graham County is the only one of 100 counties in North Carolina that prohibits the sale of alcohol.)


I won't be visiting Graham county anytime soon...

 

2 comments:

  1. I love a hot ans spicey sauce and I checked it's also gluten-free :D I really want to try it but I don't drink beer at all :D Happy Monday!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Tuesday Diana. Looking forward to see your new post :)

    ReplyDelete

Back to the Top