Thursday, August 20, 2015

The Kon-dough challenge

Who's ready for a challenge??

This girl.




I propose the 2015 Kon-dough* Challenge! I dare you to participate. The challenge is:

Limit purchases to one piece (clothing, shoes, accessories) per month.
Of those purchases, if you don't 100% love it, and it doesn't 100% make you look great...
put it down!

The goal is to keep my budget intact while another "NEW FALL SEASON OF FABULOUS STYLES" takes over. Fall is a tough time for people who enjoy the new clothes, shoes, and accessories that appear in stores this time each year. By August, I am ready to be done summer, and am thinking ahead to all sorts of festivities (Oktoberfest, Halloween, leaves falling, Thanksgiving, etc...). It's best to save money for exciting experiences during this time of year, right?

Of course, if you already have an iron grip on your spending habits - feel free to keep tabs on my progress.

I'm a terrible liar, so I will make sure to let you all know how it goes :P

* get it? Kondo? Kon-dough? Saving money? Kondo your closet? Right.

1 comment:

  1. Lol I don't think this is something I could stick to at all.

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete

Back to the Top